my 6 year old brother has been crying for the past 20 minutes because my parents didn’t invite him to their wedding 19 years ago
To conclude, it’s worth considering that when scientists want to create human life in a lab, they don’t plead ignorance about when life begins. On the contrary, they know exactly when it begins, for they aim to replicate not an individual at 3 or 6 months’ development, but rather they aim to replicate the moment of fertilization. They aren’t satisfied with a sperm or egg by themselves, but they are satisfied with a one-celled embryo.
So why is it that when scientists, or others, wish to destroy human life, they claim to not know when it begins? Perhaps it’s because we don’t want to know when life begins. Because if we admit life begins at fertilization, then we have to admit our society is committing and permitting the greatest human rights violation in the history of the world when we allow for the destruction of the youngest of our kind."
— Stephanie Gray (via follow-the-good)
:) Thanks for this best! XD
Here are the ten random facts you may not know about me.
* Being a “Nun” is one of my dreams, until now. We can never tell :) I’m still waiting ;)
* Wants to be an engineer and CPA at the same time :)
* I love desserts :’)
* Tea lover.
* Copyreader and former Editor-in-Chief of Ang Ilaw Publication.
* Cloud 9 days are one of the most unforgettable days of my HS life, just like CONFAB days, but C9 days were the BEST! :)
* I love Math.
* I’m His servant. I want to be a defender of faith.
* No boyfriend since birth.
* Happy, grateful and satisfied :) Thank You Papa God!
~So here it is :) HAHA!
Uh., maybe my friend has given me wrong link/blog. Anyway, sorry and thank you for the response! :) may God bless you! :)